The Best Dive Ever!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CDFDiveMaster

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
My wife and some friends just got back from Cozumel....WOW!!! What a dive. The diving was picture perfect...We dove with Aldora Divers, I highly recommend them to all at ScubaBoard. Looking for the best in Cozumel look no further than Aldora Divers. The staff, The Dives and the cost was more than we expected as far as service and cost. We chartered privately which I highly suggest for the mere flexibility of it. Wow! I can't stop thinking about what a great experience that was. By far the best dive out of thousnads I have done....beats Puerto Rico by a long shot....then again we don't travel much but man what a dive. ALDORA DIVERS A+
Has anyone else on SCUBABOARD dove Aldora or Cozumel in general? If so I would love to read about your experiences.

That's great you had a great time. I'm new to diving, but love diving Cozumel just the same. As for other's experiences in Cozumel, there are tons of posts in this forum for that. Search this forum for "trip report" and you will find many. Here is mine from a couple weeks back:

http://www.scubaboard.com/showthread.php?t=161206

CDFDiveMaster:
Has anyone else on SCUBABOARD dove ... Cozumel in general?

You're kidding, right? ;^)

Did you like the diving? :D

I've been going there since '95 and like it better that the Caymans.

Here's some pics. and trip report from last June. I hate it that the trip report comes up on every page...but oh well.

sealskin98:
Did you like the diving? :D

I've been going there since '95 and like it better that the Caymans.

Here's some pics. and trip report from last June. I hate it that the trip report comes up on every page...but oh well.

So far my favorite Caribbean diving is the East End of Grand Cayman and Cozumel. We were regulars at Cayman Diving Lodge... until Ivan came along and took it out to sea. Sad that they have still not started any rebuilding. Really miss that place. But, we just added extra Cozumel trips in place of the Cayman trips. :D Have to say that Cozumel did a much better job of rebuilding after a major hurricane then Grand Cayman.

CDFDiveMaster, now that you've given your Aldora commercial, are you going to tell us anything about the dives you did?

BEST DIVE in COZ??? That is tough to answer....Hmmm....Tortuga with 50 + turtles....First time through Devils's Throat....93 min on Paradise and still coming up with 1100 PSI, Pedro finding a Seahorse and seeing his happiness....(yea, that might be the one. ) I am so glad you had a wonderful time CDFDiveMaster. What critters did you see while you were there and did you get out and about to visit with the folks in Cozumel? Sue Sue

Awsome, Thanks

The dives were spectacular...we dove the Santa Rosa Wall, Palancar Caves, Palancar Deep and dropped into the abyss to about 130' awsome wall.

Large turtle sleeping under a ledge, small turtle that followed us for a while and the largest green moray I have ever seen at least 7' long and about 12" round lots of fish just an awsome dive.

Back
Top Bottom