The Boynton Dive Chronicles (new and improved)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Okay two more! I wish I would have tried to capture the bait better! They're not so great, but here are two shots that you can kinda get an idea about what was going on down there with.

CastorGG5.jpg

CastorGG6.jpg

Awesome pix as always, Kev. Just makes me realize I need to get down there more often.

Good work on the shark picture! Sometimes it's good to be lucky, eh?

Hi Kev,
awesome photos!
Looks like last week October will be down-seeing if some of our dive group may join me,
Bill's good he flew down hoping to see his hurricane glass in work, but go figure a miss he's bummin!
hope to be in the water with you soon.
Brad
Dive safe!

Hi Kev,
awesome photos!
Looks like last week October will be down-seeing if some of our dive group may join me,
Bill's good he flew down hoping to see his hurricane glass in work, but go figure a miss he's bummin!
hope to be in the water with you soon.
Brad
Dive safe!

Cool! Yeah, I've seen him and his wife drive by the shop a few times, I think they were probably going to Frankie's. It will be good to see you again man!

Kevin,

The pictures are all very nice. I am booked with you for Oct. 8-10 and we are looking forward to it.

Anyone out there who is interested, we are trying to do a 2-tank twilight/night dive on Thursday Oct 9. We need a few more people to definitely make the trip.

Kevin,

The pictures are all very nice. I am booked with you for Oct. 8-10 and we are looking forward to it.

Anyone out there who is interested, we are trying to do a 2-tank twilight/night dive on Thursday Oct 9. We need a few more people to definitely make the trip.

Hey cool!

We've been diving the last couple of days, but I haven't taken the camera. Viz has been about 50' or so, water temps were like 83 or 84º. Seas were less than two. the loggerheads are around again!

And for those who didn't see my post in Trips & Marketplace, I still have spots on Kev's boat for October 4 at 1 p.m. Two tank, lobster drift dives! yum!

Wooo! Quck update... viz is poop. Like 20 feet or less everywhere we went except for the wrecks. 35' on the Tony. I'll put pics up, but probably not until tomorrow or Monday. I'm gonna be stuck packin' air for a while.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom