THE CLUB TRIPS ARE HERE !

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

So, where do these trips leave from? Somehow, I get the sense that they do not include airfare from and back to Alaska!! ages

That's correct Ages, the trips do not include airfare. Trying to deal with that for everyone at once is a nightmare, and we will encourage for you to look up your own airfare either on-line or through Natasha at Coast to Coast Travel.

Warhammer, and everyone,

We have special rates for singles and non divers. You do not have to double the rate to have your own room. But we can also try to pair divers up.
The Bonaire trip as you know is $895.00 per person for two divers in the room.
If someone wants their own room they can pay $1350.00 and not share. All US dollars.
I have divers coming in from 7 states and Canada for the March Bonaire trip.
I think Mario's offer to sign people off to Advanced diver was very generous. That's worth at least $192.00 if you paid the instructors in Bonaire to do it.:mario: Thank you Mario!

:sunny:

Here is the real advantage of a club system. For literally the cost of the PIC (and the book if you want it) you get to go diving with a group of friends, and get something out of it.

Make sure you all buy mario beers in return!

Jon T

Originally posted by Mario S Caner
There are no stupid questions. Please don't ever be weary of asking anything you like.

I'm sure Mario meant, "Please don't be wary (not weary) of asking anything you like." Despite what he says (and I know you mean it Mario) he is probably "weary" of reading all this stuff and inadvertantly typed the wrong word! :)

I'm going to have to get a job so my husband won't have any excuse for not letting me go on these trips!!!! He can come with me, or he can watch the boys- his choice! LOL

Natasha, thanks for clearing that up!

Jon, Works for me!

Got4Boyz, Thanks for watching my back!

:mario: no problem.
And if anyone has ideas for other group trips, let's hear them! We consider a group 12 or more divers.
We're all pretty open to helping everyone out.
And we're all very open to hearing your ideas on this, and letting us know if you like the trips we picked. So all you out spoken people, speak out! Did we pick good trips?
:sunny:

I have been reading about this club since Mario started his thread last Christmas, but I cannot "locate" it. In the trip posts is mentioned the waiving of the membership dues, but I have never seen anything specific about how to join, or how much the dues are. Where is this information?

Allen, we are still busy trying to put the specifics of the club together. There are many things/benefits we're trying to put together, but didn't want to release anything prematurely. Soon though, very soon.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom