The continuing sagas of the Blue Heron Bridge

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Just had a thought...if you or I see a collector going after a fish, what prevents us from deciding "we" want the same fish....of course, our collection skills may be poor, but I doubt that there is law or policy on two collectors fighting over the same fish.....
Maybe we do have recourse :D

I say a perfect time to kneel on the bottom and practice our skills.

DAN,
It was our pleasure to dive with Sandra. I actually held her in place while she was shooting the seahorse pics due to a pretty strong current.

Speaking of the seahorse, I have some still frames from the video I shot along with some of the other cool sightings of the day.

Attachments

• blennie_01.jpg
    blennie_01.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 57
  • blennie_02.jpg
    blennie_02.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 67
  • octopus_01.jpg
    octopus_01.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 59
  • seahorse_01.jpg
    seahorse_01.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 59
  • seahorse_02.jpg
    seahorse_02.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 67
  • seahorse_03.jpg
    seahorse_03.jpg
    101.2 KB · Views: 56
  • seahorse_04.jpg
    seahorse_04.jpg
    100.8 KB · Views: 57
  • urchin-king_01.jpg
    urchin-king_01.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 63
DAN,
It was our pleasure to dive with Sandra. I actually held her in place while she was shooting the seahorse pics due to a pretty strong current.

Speaking of the seahorse, I have some still frames from the video I shot along with some of the other cool sightings of the day.

Nice stuff as usual Doug.

Maybe they drilled too close to the sewage pipe....
I do have a strong memory of some outrageously loud pounding that went on for weeks or more....I don't believe I ever got close enough to see what the impact noise was, but it did get everyone's attention for a long time....one of us must have seen what was involved with that pounding noise.....

I personally visited the construction site a few times and watched the drilling being done and also talked to the workers and never saw any equipment for ramming..

Baby Daddy update: I don't think he's pregnant after all. His belly is the same size as a month ago. I think he just has a poochie pouch. Or he's still "advertising" to get pregnant.

Maybe he just needs to work on it for his husband! Oh wait...reminds of a prison joke.

Just had a thought...if you or I see a collector going after a fish, what prevents us from deciding "we" want the same fish....of course, our collection skills may be poor, but I doubt that there is law or policy on two collectors fighting over the same fish.....
Maybe we do have recourse :D

I mean I really like that. Maybe others of like mind may as well.

I'm thinking though..I'm not very good at collecting. I might scare the animal off. Maybe silt the area in my excitement.

I like the idea, too. Nobody who knows me wouldn't believe I just klutzed all over someone's collecting efforts while trying to be "helpful." And if the collector is a really hot looking girl, then just like the ducks .... maybe we weren't fighting?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom