The Dive Plan

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

WreckWriter once bubbled...
I did see the movie but the name didn't click. I read your original post regarding the rescue but wasn't able to view the pics (I see them fine from home now but work's firewall blocks "personal homepages".

Did you really just "come across" that thing underwater??? Have you figured out how it came to be there?

Tom

Yup. We just.. saw it. There was a lot of hand waving and poking underwater when we first found it.

There's all sorts of stuff under that bridge, but mostly just stuff that's expected to be under a 60 foot bridge. Bikes, the occasional pair of jeans, necklaces, trash. We were still pretty surprised to find this standing upright though. It looks like someone threw it off, but I was surprised it survived the fall... and landed upright at the bottom despite the area being full of boulders and whatnot. It was perfectly positioned on a small sandy area :)

Did it bite?:D

detroit diver once bubbled...
Did it bite?:D

No, but Joan does sometimes :mean:

Back
Top Bottom