The most ridiculously overstaffed Fundies class ever taught . . .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I agree its unlikely.

You know that little metal trim piece that's on scubapro s600s? A friend of mine had some cave line get stuck in that and it CUT THE LINE!! Talk about unlikely!!!

Weird stuff happens underwater.

Agreed; however, this was a single tank setup, so it was not going into overheads. I might rethink my hose routing with those regs if I use them for cave diving doubles.

I agree its unlikely.

You know that little metal trim piece that's on scubapro s600s? A friend of mine had some cave line get stuck in that and it CUT THE LINE!! Talk about unlikely!!!

Weird stuff happens underwater.

Wow, I'll never look at my regulator the same. I would rather be armed with the knowledge of possibilities then an ignorance is bliss attitude.

Well, as I said, among the staff, there was only one who was concerned about this, so this is not GUE teaching -- it was a concern of one instructor. . . .

And so it begins.
The next internet dive myth is born. Lol!

Wow, I'll never look at my regulator the same. I would rather be armed with the knowledge of possibilities then an ignorance is bliss attitude.
on dives with gloves on, the tips of the gloves always get stuck in that metal thing. so annoying. that's why i dont dive them. but the line thing is important too i suppose

Late to the thread...what an absolutely delightful write-up of the class from the various participants. Brings back lots of stressful, funny, and humbling memories from my Fundies class.

Thank you, Lynne, Guy, Dale, IT, interns, and all the others who showed up to make this class happen.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom