The natural progression of SB threads

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I've been using CFBs for years so I seldom change bulbs. Hate the yellowish ones. Love the blue dayglows...!!

Q: How many Scubaboard members does it take to change a light bulb?

A: 1,372
----------------------------------------------------------------------

I think you missed the other 153 people that stood around, watched and didn't have anything to do with the changing of the lightbulb then managed to change the subject completely and end up talking about something that has absolutely no relevance whatsoever effectively hijacking the thread.

I think you missed the other 153 people that stood around, watched and didn't have anything to do with the changing of the lightbulb then managed to change the subject completely and end up talking about something that has absolutely no relevance whatsoever effectively hijacking the thread.

Ahem, I believe the proper term is "lamps". Get it straight, then we can talk.

:wink:

Reactions: Jax
My head hurts.

I'm going to the Pub

Ahem, I believe the proper term is "lamps". Get it straight, then we can talk.

:wink:

Well I actually prefer "light emitting orbs" but I suppose "lamps" could work in a pinch :wink:

I think you're all ready for a rubber room! :rofl3:

I love this thread! I just got an alert for a thread I had been watching - and the poor OP had to defend him/herself all over again - and I don't know if I think it's frustrating or hilarious! I try to be SUPER careful about how I phrase my comments when I post - so I don't give the impression of thinking that I might actually know anything at all, while also not giving the impression that I'm a complete idiot - it's a fine line to walk folks! :D

Q: How many Scubaboard members does it take to change a light bulb?

A: 1,372
----------------------------------------------------------------------

You are so gone. I just reported your post to a mod and re-blogged on five other websites claiming I invented this.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom