The next best thing to diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

In winter I tend to swim laps at our local YMCA since it's heated. I also put in as many hours as possible in my second job saving money for those advanced diving classes next season and saving for my drysuit and wings and more equipment..I also just read the book Deep Descent and am reading The Last Dive. Good books. Am possibly taking my advanced open water in Dutch Springs this weekend and next. Anyone from here gonna be there?

Dan

"If At First You Don't Succeed, Cover All Tracks That You've Failed"

Well, when not diving I like to , you know what I mean.
HMMMM, I wonder if thats why she's always pushing to go diving.

Prob. Rock climbing. If I can't go down, I'll go up instead.

I have a new grandson, almost 3 months old....pretty sure he'll be a diver-loves the water and cries when he gets out of the tub. I found a shirt for him at a dive shop. Doesn't have a dive flag, but does say "Future Diver". Also have my eye on a little suit, think it's to help them learn to swim........

Oh, I like to power walk and kick aerobics.....read......spend lots of time with my family...........

NOT DIVING???

well, I'd like to tell you what I like to do, but it seems like I'm always diving, comming back from diving, between dives, going diving etc. :boings:
sorry, I can't help

The next best thing to diving? You have got to be kidding! . :cuddle:

Its golf of course! :jester::

Back
Top Bottom