The one that got away......

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Oh, now that I have your stamp of OK then I'm happy. :crafty:

At the end of the trip one of the diveguides was playing around with their video when I spotted a small school of mobula rays and tried to get everyone's attention. I asked him after the dive if he saw any of them, and he said "No, is that why you were having those convulsive fits?"
When his wife reviewed his footage for the day, what should swim through the shot but two of the rays.

I took a pic of a school of Atlantic Spadefish and after I pulled it up on my monitor to review, there in the background was Walter. I never saw him when I took the picture. Sometimes if you look closely there are treasures in the pics you take.

_Bella_:
Yep, it's the solomon islands, Anemone Point at Marovo Lagoon.

Thought so. I've never seen that orange soft coral anyplace else. I somehow missed the hammerhead, however:

Solgold.jpg

Wow, the hammerhead looks to be in shallow water. That just put Solomon Islands near the top of my lists for dive sites to go before I kick the bucket.. :)

Back
Top Bottom