The Romance and City of Salisbury-diver experiences

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nice video Matt. I am going to be on the bow again tomorrow hopefully the viz has held up. See you soon, hopefully the seas are a bit calmer then. Capt. Pat.

Pat, keep your eyes open for a lime green UK C8 pistol grip-style light on the bow section. Slipped off my wrist as Matt and I were making our way down the anchor line on Saturday. Gives me an excuse to buy a new light. Good thing I brought two back up lights. 2nd light refused to work after 50fsw and had to go to the 3rd and final light. Again, nice job on the charter. See you soon.

LobstaMan

I have yet to figure out to predict viz.

I figured out a method that seems to be about as accurate as anything else:
dartboard.jpg

Hey Jimmy, I can't believe you are taking my brand new light away from me. We knew it looked to shiney to have been down long. The price for its safe return is two get out of jail free cards. The viz was unreal today. The seas were flat calm. It was not like the site we were at on Sat. The light will be on the boat. See you soon. P.

Hey Jimmy, I can't believe you are taking my brand new light away from me. We knew it looked to shiney to have been down long. The price for its safe return is two get out of jail free cards. The viz was unreal today. The seas were flat calm. It was not like the site we were at on Sat. The light will be on the boat. See you soon. P.

You've got to be kidding me. You found that light today? I knew I dropped it directly above the wreck, but I had no hope of someone finding it. Thanks. I'll bring something for you and Jim next time I'm aboard...probably early June. See you then.

Jimmie O

Hey it happens. Like someone finding my camera 3 months after I dropped it on the Pug. Turned it on as soon as I got it back.

Now THAT was a lucky find. I was sure that camera was never going to be seen again. Glad you got the light back, Jimmie.

My yearly post......

Here is a picture of the porthole frame from Matt's video. I'll post some pictures of the whole unit once it is cleaned up a bit.

The other picture is what the seas looked like on Tuesday. A little different than sea conditions on Saturday.

Capt.Jim

Attachments

• Porthole.jpg
    Porthole.jpg
    194.1 KB · Views: 50
  • CalmSeas.jpg
    CalmSeas.jpg
    113.1 KB · Views: 43
The other picture is what the seas looked like on Tuesday. A little different than sea conditions on Saturday.

That's a huge understatement! Looks like you could have walked over to Grave's Light.

LobstaMan

Nice frame! Glad you got the light back for Jimmie too.

Back
Top Bottom