The Sign Of a Good Party In Hawaii...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Now the curtans match the carpet!
Mo2vation:
She will be mine, oh yes.

She will be mine.

I mean, c'mon. What's not to love about a bald, rich, trashy, tramp-stamped, drinking, smoking, underware averse 20-something muffin top?

I am so there.

---
Ken

BTW the star trek chick was Veegr, so Im told by my geek wife.

Believe it or not, growing up I was at a number of parties featuring #2. Never been to one with all 3 though. :(

Oh, and V'Ger was the entity that they were chasing. Although Lt. Ilia was killed and replaced by with a duplicate controlled by V'Ger, so I think that's where your wife came up with that.

Not that I would actually know, as I'm not a geek. Not at all. Nope. I actually got that info...uh...from...uh...from an internet search. Yeah, that's it.

RedWingDiver:
Believe it or not, growing up I was at a number of parties featuring #2.
Yeah, I've been to a few wild parties featuring #2, also. I think it's a different kind of #2. Probably smelled different, too. :rofl3:

Wildcard:
Now the curtans match the carpet!
:rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: more like hardwood floors :D

Ive been told I have been to some wild parties. I have no recolection of this thou so it must be a lie. There is that unexplained scar on my head that matches the hole in a buddys celing after a new years party I was told I was at. Again, must be a lie.

#2 resembles my first wife, of which I have no recolection of a .

Jcsgt:
Yeah, I've been to a few wild parties featuring #2, also. I think it's a different kind of #2. Probably smelled different, too. :rofl3:

:11: Ew...think I'm glad I wasn't at that party. Or at least don't remember it.

Back
Top Bottom