The True History of Cozumel - now available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Just ordered my copy. Happy to support your effort. Let's start a discussion thread once more people have a chance to read it.

Mine is on its way…hope I don't have to join the tar and feather party!

Dave Dillehay
Aldora Divers

Any chance you could set up a book signing event? Perhaps during 'Scuba Fest' week in early December on the sidewalk in front of the of the gala.

Any chance you could set up a book signing event? Perhaps during 'Scuba Fest' week in early December on the sidewalk in front of the of the gala.

I don't plan on having any kind of event until the Spanish version is out. However, I will be more than happy to meet for a beer (or a beverage of their choice) with anyone who would like me to sign their book if they bring their copy with them. Send me a PM and we can coordinate.

Thanks for the support!

Got one coming too. I'll have you sign it next time we're down. I'm buying the first round...

My newest book, The True History of the Caribbean Island of Cozumel is now available on Amazon.com. It is available in two versions: A black and white, 6x9 paperback with 342 pages and a full color, 6x9, 342-page, paperback edition. The color edition is more expensive, but the details in the old map lithographs, codices, and handwritten documents are easier to see in color than they are in black and white. I have no current plans to sell the English editions though retail stores on the island; they will only be available from Amazon Books at Amazon.com for the time being.

Here is the link:
http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Dstripbooks&field-keywords=ric+hajovsky&rh=n%3A283155%2Ck%3Aric+hajovsky

Two Spanish editions will follow. The Spanish editions will be sold on Cozumel, as well as on Amazon.com.

The book will undoubtedly cause an uproar on the island. One of my proofreaders said when the book is released, I will probably be burned at the stake, after they finish tarring and feathering me!

Hey Ric,
I have no doubt that this book will be controversial. Look forward to the read. Meet up for indonesian food next trip.

Back
Top Bottom