The two happest days of a boat owners life...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

oh...he is an expert at that.

Okay...he has a lot of ideas. Which he can now apply to his OWN boat.

WC...that custom SS swimstep with railings? I think it would look great on yours..

and don't forget the sit-ups I prescribed...handy for getting back on ALL boats of any type...or you could just climb onto your zodiac.

I dove off a sailboat liveaboard in Palau last year for 12 days and if you have a good ladder, it is not hard to do.

catherine96821:
oh...he is an expert at that.

Okay...he has a lot of ideas. Which he can now apply to his OWN boat.

WC...that custom SS swimstep with railings? I think it would look great on yours..

and don't forget the sit-ups I prescribed...handy for getting back on ALL boats of any type...or you could just climb onto your zodiac.
Sit ups? What are you trying to say?:11:

You YOU! im so happy for you .
so ill trade you my Rebreather.
Na just kidding. so are you going to take it over to Kona?
Donna grew up sailing.
good job. is your Phone # the same?

To start with, interisland. I'll sail it and K can fly in to meet me. Later when we have time long range crusing is in the plans. It has two seperate cabins which is nice for trips with others or for grub for long range trips. It has many trips under it's sails already and is a world crusier not a bathtub sail boat like so many of them out there. Now I just gotta hit the lotto so I don't have to work any more.

So you will you meet us in Kona this summer?
or mabe i should come over early and you and i can sail over and meet the wifes

Sounds good to me!

Back
Top Bottom