The UnderRated Macro Haven - Anilao!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks Jon, Larry, Pak & Aubie!

It seems like you fellas seem to like the Orgy action! :lol:

Ed.

:11: Yeah, National Geographic ain't got nothin' on you! lol :D

Nope! They haven't called yet! :shakehead:

Jon - Actually, I am the director! Trying to have them do the doggy style, but they prefer the nudi style! :lol:

Ed.

Alright, I have to ask about your lense set-up. I guess I'm in the same boat with Zeeman in that I have the A640 and am thinking about getting a new camera so I can get some lenses. I just ordered the Z240 strobe but what exactly did you do as far as "DIY" that let you fit the Inon lenses onto your oval port (I'm assuming you have the DC11)? PLEASE give some advice.

And by the way, you pictures are amazing and inspiring (not trying to suck up or anything).

Thanks and aloha,
Walker

Alright, I have to ask about your lense set-up. I guess I'm in the same boat with Zeeman in that I have the A640 and am thinking about getting a new camera so I can get some lenses. I just ordered the Z240 strobe but what exactly did you do as far as "DIY" that let you fit the Inon lenses onto your oval port (I'm assuming you have the DC11)? PLEASE give some advice.

And by the way, you pictures are amazing and inspiring (not trying to suck up or anything).

Thanks and aloha,
Walker

Thanks Walker!

Trying getting a M67 threaded mounting and attach it to the housing (in-front of the oval port). Make sure your lenses are 67mm as well. :wink:

Ed.

Thanks Ed, but I'm a total moron. I see on the Inon website the UCL-165M67 Close-up Lens that attaches to the "M67 mount base", but I can't find the M67 mount base on their website.

Second, how do you attach it to the port. Is it as simple as gluing it? That seems kind of low rent and when it comes to things as sensitive as focal length and focusing, like it wouldn't work at all.

Lastly, I see 2 close up lenses from Inon that work with the 67mm thread; the 330 and the 165M67. Are these the only lenses that you use?

Again, sorry for asking you to spell everything out, but I'm new to this and am kind of lost. So thanks in advance for any direction you can give.

Mahalo and aloha,
Walker

Back
Top Bottom