The wife is planning...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jbd

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
a Carribean cruise for us including our two daughters. The youngest daughter will be 12 and is already certified as a junior diver. My wife is looking for cruises that offer the opprotunity to go SCUBA diving. Any information or recommendations would greatly appreciated.

Hi,
I have been on Royal Caribbean, Carnival, Cunard, Princess, Celebrity, Holand America, and NCL. I have scuba dived on all of those trips except Cunard, because that was an Alaskan Cruise, and I'm a C.A.D. diver.
I can tell you Princess has an instructor on board. You can also do your (or her) open water cert with them. They have a whole program, called "New Waves". It's $299.00 US a person. Go to www.princess.com For more info.
The other one I liked was Royal Caribbean. They are the only one that had the set up to dive on their private Island. This is a great thing to do. Now that they are partners with Celebrity Cruise line, I wouldn't doubt you can do this with Celebrity now too.
Go to www.RoyalCaribbean.com
Have fun!

Back
Top Bottom