Theme for Aug. 9-16: Here's looking at'cha....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I've played this game before on NW Diver.com. You need to please number your pictures so we can connect the guesses to the pictures and slow down on the number of pictures so they can get guessed at. If someone gets yours right post another. Most of you guys seem to be east coast divers, and I have little exposure to the east coast species, so here is a Pacific eye. If I have counted correct it is no. 13.

Dee:
Oh Man....a whole week of eyes! I can play this week.

Sorry for the fuzziness...these are old.

1) Puffer?

2) Barracuda

3) a grouper?

SeaYoda:
These were not meant to be "eye" pictures but are the favorite eyes in my collection. Pardon the quality due to my attempt to crop them.
1) Flounder?
2) some kind of scorpion?
AHHHH saw it too late...toad fish, cool!

StevenB:
I've played this game before on NW Diver.com. You need to please number your pictures so we can connect the guesses to the pictures and slow down on the number of pictures so they can get guessed at. If someone gets yours right post another. Most of you guys seem to be east coast divers, and I have little exposure to the east coast species, so here is a Pacific eye. If I have counted correct it is no. 13.

13) I'd say an octopus?

justleesa:
3) a grouper?

Technically right. It's a Coney, which is a member of the Grouper family.

justleesa:
Does that mean I get a cigar???

Well, uh, if you really want one! :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom