Theme for Sept 27 - Oct 3: Who's your buddy...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Who's your buddy?:

myrig.jpg

and for many years:

P1010124.JPG

I can definately play this one... Hows about two pics of ScubaBoard buddies. I'll find the embarrassing ones

Picture_036.sized.jpg

^^ superbeetleman on this forum^^ He has problems on boats*puke* but he's fine during a shore dive which is what we do 85% of the time.

IMAG0131.sized.jpg

jlayman - who found me through SB, has been diving with us quite often now as well. Still a scary pic!

We dive pretty much anywhere/everywhere within a 3 hour radius from Gulf Shores, AL, mainly shore dives. No bias regarding salt or fresh water, as we've gone to Rock Divers, Vortex, Morrison, shore dives in Gulf Shores, Ft. Pickens, and Destin. We do squeeze in boat dives whenever atleast two of us can afford it - so far, just out of Destin or Gulf Shores. We are usually willing to go further, if we can free up a weekend and gather enough funds - Rock Divers was about 5 hours and we'll be hitting the Ginnie Springs SB Megadive party in Oct which is 6-7 hours :)

I'm lucky to have lots of great buddies. Beast is my main squeeze and best buddy....
aab.sized.jpg

We got certified together, went through DM training together, and have made the majority of our dives together. We dive the local lakes most of the time with an occasional trip to that blue, salty stuff...
aaf.sized.jpg

And then there's my Phin Bud, TPH...
aar.sized.jpg

And the buddies I miss the most, TexasScubaTony and the lovely Brenda....
aao.sized.jpg

Man, I could go crazy with this one. Of the thousands of pics I have of her, here's one of my favorites of Sharon. It was taken on our 20th wedding anniversary (she wanted to go somewhere "sharky"):
23ebce50.jpg

And here's the two of us:
2add0fb0.jpg

Clay

Well it was this or a shot of my pony bottle or perhaps my camera

yes, that is me! The DIR folks would not agree with my rig!

Image by Chris Bangs (Copyright) posted at ScubaGallery

jlyle:
Who's your buddy?:

myrig.jpg

and for many years:

P1010124.JPG

Hey, I love the Micronesia map, my home!

same buddy as well

My buddy, Tom(I call him Bubba) at the Hilma Hooker in Bonaire. He runs the LDS and is the reason I can't stay away from that Island. An excellent dive buddy and all-around good guy! He'll talk your ear off if you let him. I finally learned how to keep him in check...he can't talk(much) with a reg in his mouth:wink:

Jet

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom