Theme for Sept 27 - Oct 3: Who's your buddy...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

This is me and my daughter Jessica in the cathedrals on Lania. Normally we dive in Puget Sound WA. But took a trip to Maui in 2003. We first got interested in diving after a trip to Big Island in 2000 where we spent the days snorkeling. Jessica is now enrolled as a freshman at Oregon State Univ as is going to major in Marine Science.

Actually, Donna taught me to be a better buddy than I was before we dove a lot with each other.

This is my Dive buddy, Holly, my daughter. She just achieved her 50th dive this past weekend.

DennisW:
Actually, Donna taught me to be a better buddy than I was before we dove a lot with each other.

Hey Dennis... that BC looks familiar!!!

dennis.jpg

Jeff,

Actually, Donna's BC is Teal. Mine is the old Scubapro Royal Blue.

I'm not really a photographer, but from time to time I take a few pictures underwater, sometimes with my buddies' cameras, and sometimes with cheap underwater disposables (which can take half decent shots sometimes)

I don't dive exclusively with one buddy - but instead I have a few close buddies with whom I'd 'drop everything" to go for a dive.

There's Michael (Under Michael on the board)
Image by FreeFloat (Copyright) posted at ScubaGallery

Here's Adam (not a wonderful pic, but it was the disposable)

Recently I also had the pleasure of diving with Jon (jonnythan on the board)

Some of my buddies (jonnythan for one) have far better pics of me than I have of them.....

That's why I'm not really a photographer. Photogs never have really good photos of themselves :D

Picture 1: My buddy/brother-in-law
Picture 2: What I usually see

Spectre:
And who is this???

He's hard to recognize without a hat. :D

Marc

PS Now where's the infamous "I cut my eye with my long hose" shot? :wink:

Back
Top Bottom