There is a Santa Claus

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Just a note to thank all of the professionals especially Dr. Deco for his help in finding an answer to by run in with DCI.

Dr. Deco went out of his way to help me. And let me tell you today is a happy day for me.

I can go get my fins and join my friends again in the underwater world!

Thank you Dr. Deco or should I say Santa Claus!

Happy to have been able to help! :)

Dr Deco,

I just wanted to commend you on your generosity and participation to these forums. I don't post often but I don't miss reading much and I especially enjoy reading your Deco posts. It is an area I am especially interested in and I deal with very often. Thanks again for taking the time to share with us your knowledge.

Along the same note, scubadoc, BillP, John Reinertson and other doctors, thank you also for doing such a great job dispelling the rumors and clearing up things that are sometimes hard to get a straight answer for.

I agree... thanks to all the Docs for their time, effort, and care. :)

~SubMariner~

At the risk of sounding like I'm parroting the above posts, I too would like to say that the Diving Medicine section of this site is the most interesting and educational for me. Since I don't have the necessary background, or even a clue for that matter, I seldomly get to post here. This however is an exception. Thank you 'Docs' for the wonderful info.

Sea you in the Deep Blue,
Mario :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom