There's a shark out there for you MA people

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

pdive:

And that story is from 96. But didn't we have a little fella swimming around in some pond on the Cape a couple of years ago? Anyone who has fished around Monomoy with some regularity knows that they are out there.:wink:

Not trying to be an alarmist, just a realist. The larger our seal population gets, the greater the attraction to our toothy friends.

pdive:

My Tuna fishing buddies have already reported white sharks in their spreads off Chatham and I have no reason to doubt them. Lots of tuna and lots of seals brings the sharks. It's going to be an interesting summer!:shakehead

But the one at the beach was no doubt a basker, I saw 2 myself saturday not far from the Gurnet, up to 18ft.:eyebrow:

One was also sighted in Chatham last year, came in close to shore to get a seal.

oh great that makes it better i am 12 and in the middle of taking the ssi diving coarse thats excatly what i want to hear

Maybe I should watch out for the sharks on my shark dive this weekend in RI...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom