Thermalution still in business?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

That reminds me. I need to quit being lazy and get my Scubaforce heated undergarment up for sale. Anyone need a size Large?

The Thermalution/Heatedwetsuit website indicates that Thermalution unexpectedly closed. Not good for those folks that need new batteries.. Starting to research what it would take to "create" my own batteries... :( :(

Thermalution is no more.. I heard that the company founder died. 😥
Have you found any distributor who still has the batteries in stock?

My SPE-002-C batteries have stopped working after only 30 dives. They were fine 2018-2019 but are now very unhappy after 3 years in storage. I wonder if it's possible to rehabilitate them? The charger says they're full, but in the vest, it just powers off immediately, so I can't even discharge the batteries properly.

Thermalution is no more.. I heard that the company founder died. 😥
Have you found any distributor who still has the batteries in stock?

My SPE-002-C batteries have stopped working after only 30 dives. They were fine 2018-2019 but are now very unhappy after 3 years in storage. I wonder if it's possible to rehabilitate them? The charger says they're full, but in the vest, it just powers off immediately, so I can't even discharge the batteries properly.
What are you trying to power? I have a Yellow Grade Plus from 2019 that I'm thinking of replacing, if you're looking for batteries.

What are you trying to power? I have a Yellow Grade Plus from 2019 that I'm thinking of replacing, if you're looking for batteries.
Hi, I am interested by your batteries,if they are SPE002-E

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom