Closed Thermulation Yellow Plus battery pack (two batteries) with charger

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Divin'Papaw

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I am selling two Thermulation batteries for a Yellow Plus series heated vest. I have never had an issue with these batteries. They were purchased in Oct-2015 and only used through Jan-2016. A dozen dives total. My remote on/off switch for the vest has died and will not charge. The two batteries are SPE-002-E-EC and SPE-002-E-F1. They have been stored indoors the entire time since last use.

Without a working vest I cannot burn test them; however, they did fully charge without issue according to the lights on the charger.

These were $180 for the pair new when Thermulation was in business. These are not new but they have seen very limited use. They were only used under a drysuit in freshwater. These are no longer available as far I know since the company went out of business.

I am asking $80 shipped CONUS. I accept PayPal friends and family only.

1663239327252.png

1663239345743.png

1663239362725.png

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom