They should make Super Hero Drysuits

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I ran across a guy in a batman neoprene suit last year.

Just about laughed my butt off.

Peter

I saw a spiderman wetsuit at an exhibition. They look cool when they're new but probably not so cool as they begin to wear.

Khedrach:
Kinda like underoos.

I'd dive in a superman drysuit.

I'd like wonderwoman, but then that wouldn't give 'full coverage'. :11:

I had a guy turn up in a "Jerry Garcia" wetsuit. Paisly pattern.

I would wear a "tuxedo cut" drysuit if they made one. Nothing like coming out of a cave dive, not only feeling like James bond, but also looking like him!

(note to self: must find cave dive buddy that wears the "Ursula Andrews bikini")

Hmmm. . . . I definitely need to post some pictures of my wetsuit. Now where did those pictures go?

The owner of our LDS had (or has?) a wetsuit with a skeleton on it. Too daggone cool, I am telling you!

W

I want to see Pennypue in a skimpy Wonderwoman suit. :)

They make those T-Shirts with the bikini clad bodies, so why not do up a wetsuit like that. It could be funny.

You should see me in my bikini (no wet suit) in a men's BCD. Causes a bit of 'extra' cleavage!!!!!

Rimp, you buy it, I'll dive in it. :10: Just not up north there!!!!

Now for Cancun Mark, if you can find the ursula andrews bikini i'll be your dive buddy :wink: I'm always looking for a good buddy. And this way I know you'd keep a close eye on me. How many women do you hear about getting left behind by the dive boat????? :eyebrow:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom