Thin non-beanie bibless style hood??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Why not just use that? I sometimes use mine with a wetsuit in warmer water -- the "tuck in" sort just seem to channel water in past the neck seal.

If you want efficient thermal protection in tropical water that does not restrict head movement at all, that dorky beanie is hard to beat. If you want that protection but also want it to look more natural, perhaps you could glue (neoprene cement) a manly wig to it. Are looks really more important than function? :dazzler1:

awap:
Are looks really more important than function? :dazzler1:
YES!!

No, actually, it isn't like I'm looking for something extravagant or odd. All I want is that Bare hood in a 3mm thickness instead of 7... or a typical 3mm hood without the giant pain in the butt bib. I guess I'll get a beanie if that doesn't exist, but.... I refuse to believe that it doesn't :eyebrow:

James Goddard:
Man just get yourself a Dee-Rag :D

No kidding.....I have one, and I love it. If you want to look cool, Dee-Rags are the way to go.

Dude that's exactly what I'm looking for.

$6!!!

Who wants some??

Back
Top Bottom