Things To Do In Cozumel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Here is a web page with ideas of things to do on the island.

http://aquasafari.com/island.html

Something I'd like to do this year is go to the town square for the Sunday night fiesta on Sunday, which is covered under night life on this web page. Anybody interested? I think it would be fun to experience how the locals party!

Last edited:
Holly and my son loved it! It ended up being just the two of them because nobody else was there for that time slot. Money well spent in my eyes. Last year they had a deal where it was buy one get one free, but you had to reserve 2wks in advance. Something to check on though. Also if I remember correctly, there was another place that was closer to the resort.

I was looking into this for my sister today, seems pretty exciting!

(swim/snorkel/dive with dolphins)
Swim with Dolphins in Cozumel with Dolphin Discovery in Chankanaab Park

We have a reservation booked, I'm pretty excited to check it out - although they sad no cameras, which is a pretty big bummer. We're doing the "royal swim" with the dolphins and the manatee "encounter". Charged us 100 bucks each, which was a $90 discount per person. My mom said, "well, when are you ever gonna swim with dolphins again"... then I reminded her I was a scuba diver :D

My son wasn't old enough to do the swim. Holly and I, myself just an observer, were allowed to take as many pictures/video as we wanted. They wanted $10usd for me to go out on the platform to take closer pictures. They have a photographer that took a TON of pictures of the session, and with some talking, you can get a CD of all of the pictures for a reasonable price. Lets just say that like everything else there, price is very negotiable. $50 earned is better than $100 lost.

Chamber Tour Reminder: If anyone would like to tour the chamber and have questions about DCI and recompression answered, please let me know so I can arrange it. An inside look will give you a better understanding of the signs, symptoms, and treatment of diving illnesses. Of course, you're under no pressure to go, haha!

To all: Bienvenidos y Gracias por elegir para visitar Isla Cozumel!

Last edited:
4th of July update: Yes, there will be an event, details to be released very soon. Laura at Cozumel 4 You, who is one of the sponsors, asked me to "
Please invite the Scubaboard people!"

4th of July update: Yes, there will be an event, details to be released very soon. Laura at Cozumel 4 You, who is one of the sponsors, asked me to "
Please invite the Scubaboard people!"

That's wonderful! Keep us update on where and when. Thanks!

522096_10150868800211899_1725179260_n.jpg
For more info on this event, news from Cozumel, and a story about yours truly, see the latest Cozumel 4 You newsletter at http://www.icontact-archive.com/A_GYFMuzh7SbEKF2vYAozhKn3MTF_5cF?w=1

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom