Third Annual Snorkel w/ the Manatees, Feb., 7th, 2009 followed by an M&G Party

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm in Tracy. Hold an extra spot for me as well please.

Bird is the word (thanks for using Bird's instead of the manatee molesters at American Pro..... :shocked2:)

I'll call you when I'm back to discuss a second trip to fill the weekend.

Sure thing Brian. :)

Please at brucetrinity and missus bt to the list. I can do paypal.

Thanks, Bruce

Missd,
If there is room, please hold an extra spot for me. One of my friends is going. When do I need to pay? I can do paypal also. :palmtree: Bob

Please at brucetrinity and missus bt to the list. I can do paypal.

Thanks, Bruce

We get to meet the missus? :bounce2: Very nice :D

Missd,
If there is room, please hold an extra spot for me. One of my friends is going. When do I need to pay? I can do paypal also. :palmtree: Bob

Will do.

Think I will give it another week. Not much more than that though. I have learned once that first cold spell hits - bam - they are suddenly booked.

I'm assuming all will be attending the after party? Don't worry about bringing anything - there will be food and drink already. Also there will be bathrooms and things to clean up. Will get details to you soon.

Will do.

Think I will give it another week. Not much more than that though. I have learned once that first cold spell hits - bam - they are suddenly booked.

I'm assuming all will be attending the after party? Don't worry about bringing anything - there will be food and drink already. Also there will be bathrooms and things to clean up. Will get details to you soon.

Kewl .... when you want money shoot me a PM with your Paypal address.

Bruce

Will do.

MissD ..... anything new on this trip?

Bruce

When I was younger people would often tell me that as you get older time starts to fly. Boy does it ever!!! Anywhoozle, we need to get this show on the road and tied up.

Okay, a little change, please call Birds 800.771.2763 and book your spot/s. Be sure to let them know you are with :sblogo: Wouldn't be any fun if ya ended up on a different boat so be sure they know which group you are with :) Once you have done so, please post and let me know so that I can add you to our list here.

Additionally, please do not forget about the after party :partytime: Note, you do NOT have to do the manatee tour in order to attend the party. Just let me know you'd like to come and I will email or pm you the info. :D

debersole recently took these shots, I thought I'd share: http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/un...ees-weeki-wachee-abyss-aka-hospital-hole.html

I just chatted with Chris at Bird's she said to remind everyone to be there at 6:15. There is no need to come earlier as they aren't even open. Also be sure to have your bathing suit on under your clothes.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom