Third Annual Snorkel w/ the Manatees, Feb., 7th, 2009 followed by an M&G Party

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I just chatted with Chris at Bird's she said to remind everyone to be there at 6:15. There is no need to come earlier as they aren't even open. Also be sure to have your bathing suit on under your clothes.

You can not dive naked?, you guys are no fun. :crafty:

Well I hate to have to do this but I have to back out for the Mrs. and I . The person I was going to have watch my little ones can't so I won't be able to get up there in time. Sorry for backing out like this. Maybe next time.

Tracy, I knew I could count on you for another outing. I will contact Bird's tomorrow and make arrangements to be there. I'm not sure if Laurin can make it... it's shaping up to be a busy time for her at work. Chris will come, though.

Tracy, I knew I could count on you for another outing. I will contact Bird's tomorrow and make arrangements to be there. I'm not sure if Laurin can make it... it's shaping up to be a busy time for her at work. Chris will come, though.

Nice.... I'll look forward to hanging out again :) We won't even make ya cook :wink: Have either of you ever done the manatee dealio?

Be sure to let me know after you call bird's and I will give you info on the party. Hey you think Laurin can make the after party at least?

Nice.... I'll look forward to hanging out again :) We won't even make ya cook :wink: Have either of you ever done the manatee dealio?

Be sure to let me know after you call bird's and I will give you info on the party. Hey you think Laurin can make the after party at least?

Yeah, we've been to the crystal river a couple of times. Rented or brought our boat up. Had a great time getting molested by the residents as they swam up under us and rolled us off of their backs... quite an experience!!

if Laurin comes, it will be for everything... if not she'll be sequestered at work. She has a couple of big conventions coming in during Jan & Feb.

I know she will want to be there.

Is this list up to date ?

SBM

Missdirected

Carriemak + 1

Msscuba +

Deepstops

Brucetrinity + 1

Bob

DiveDiveDivecfl + 2

Um I think.. I just updated first page. Spoke to Deepstops last night and I just sent a note to BruceTrinity. Also DiveDiveDiveCFL/Scott, Laurin, and Chris are in for both :)

Um I think.. I just updated first page. Spoke to Deepstops last night and I just sent a note to BruceTrinity. Also DiveDiveDiveCFL/Scott, Laurin, and Chris are in for both :)

Brucetrinity +1 are confirmed with Bird's. FYI, in my conversation with Bird's, they apparently do not have a headcount that matchs the one here. Some folks may not have mentioned "ScubaBoard" when they called (or the info got lost). They are guaranteed a seat but may not be in the same group .... wouldn't hurt to call back and reconfirm.

Bruce

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom