This past weekend... and next?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

netmage:
SS Minnow was $50, SFDHQ was $45+tax. Both prices BYOT....

Dunno of any 'lost diver' history w/ either op. Just made a note when they went through the manifest multiple times and thought it worthy of noting...

Short Bottom Times - well - going into the water, they made a point about setting different bottom times for air and nitrox divers. In reality - it came down to dive your computer to within no-deco limits...

Going out w/ the SS Minnow - they had an in-water DM, so when we hit ~55mins on the reef dive - he called it and we went up. I woulda called it at 60 out of courtesy to the other folks on the boat, I didn't feel slighted.

All of your observations sound reasonable.

Thanks for the input. I'll have to book a trip after Wilma.

Hey Chris - about as premanent as any move I guess... I'll spend a few years here, then figure someplace to buy...

Thanks Doc, can always count on you guys for some humor... I think I'll head down to World Watersports to get the new 'FinFinder 1200' - 1200' of line to locate all your lost dive gear scattered on the bottom.....

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom