This weekend or next?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

renpirate:
We will be having a club dive at Ft. Ross on Saturday at 9am for anyone who is interested. We will be checking out the wreck of the S.S. Pomona. Everyone is welcome.

Sarita, you have some great pictures uploaded to our site. We would love to have you come dive with us sometime.

I am still trying to get a grip on this cold that has been giving me a hard time. Ft. Ross sounds like it could be fun if I can get to 100% by then. Thanks for the info Ren!

I signed up for a class, so I won't be there. I will be doing a few dives on Saturday and Sunday though. I think we're doing Monastery South and North, if the weather and conditions hold up. Should be fun. Never done Monastery, but I'm sure Bruce and company will take care of us.

Oh, I am out of commission for this weekend. Drats to the cold that will not go away!

Hi Jan,
Nice to meet you this weekend! I remember seeing this post. Anyways, diving Saturday was nice at the Breakwater, 15+ foot of vis and just average if not a little below average vis on Sunday just below 10 feet of vis. Water temp was a nice 54, both days, which was nice after diving 46 degree water up north. Glad you had nice conditions at Lobos I'm jealous.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom