Three Regs?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

PerroneFord:
Cave divers may have any number of second stages depending on the dive. Primary and secondary on doubles, a primary and secondary on each stage/deco bottle.

I think you will find Stage & Deco bottles generally have only 1 second stage.

PerroneFord:
I was thinking along the lines of inflator and exhaust button pressed at the same time. Thus giving a continuous flow of gas. I'd assume in nearly all cases the exhaust can run ahead of the inflator thus not adding any more air to the wing.

Any thought on that?

That should work as long as you can control how much you breath in.

As far as lung infections, don't we all wash the bladders with a disinfectant? That should keep it free.

I was going to post the address for www.frogkick.nl for the video of the dude breathing off the inflator. It's a cool film and I'm sorry you will miss it.

Perhaps it will be back soon.

Sorry,

"Meaning aparently the video is no longer there...Sorry you will miss it"...That kind of thing.

/ I am in Amsterdam right now and my head is not exactly clear.

IceBergSlim:
Sorry,

"Meaning aparently the video is no longer there...Sorry you will miss it"...That kind of thing.

/ I am in Amsterdam right now and my head is not exactly clear.

Perhaps you are referring to this:

Ademen uit inflator

Not sure what's the meaning of "Ademen uit inflator", but I'm sure what's the meaning of being in Amsterdam and "my head is not exactly clear." :) :)

HarleyDiver:
I think you will find Stage & Deco bottles generally have only 1 second stage.

LOL, yes, this was pointed out to me. I misspoke and meant first and second STAGE.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom