Thursday 15th Weighin

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

wb416:
I've been out of town all week in hotels, so was only able to weigh this morning.

I'm down to 234.5 which puts me down 6lbs from last week.

Great job, WB!!! That's awesome!

I too am excited... but, as I sit here, I'm really starting to not feel so well. My daughter has been sick, and I believe I'm getting/got it now! Ugh.

erparamedic:
Good morning, everyone!
Stepped up on the scales this morning.... and it shows.....268.4! Yippee!!!!

That means... I've lost 10 lbs for this Challenge!

congrats ERP that is Awesome!!!!

erparamedic:
Great job, WB!!! That's awesome!

I too am excited... but, as I sit here, I'm really starting to not feel so well. My daughter has been sick, and I believe I'm getting/got it now! Ugh.

Thanks... I figured I could make some good losses in the first week or so before it plateaus.... I'll keep at it for the next three weeks while I"m traveling and only have cardio at the hotels, before I settle back into weight lifting again.

OK... sorry for the late post. My eldest is, well, without going into details, making me nutz! :confused:

Anyway, stepped on the scale on Friday morning.... and lost 2 more pounds since last Friday! :D
I am SOOOO HAPPPYYYY!!!! :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump:

Been walking a little more... drinking LOADS of water and almost cut sodas and caffeine out completely. This week was a little tough on the eating side of things, with all the freakin' chocolate around and all. Yet, I still lost 2 more pounds! :crafty:

My jeans don't fit... they keep falling down... my work pants don't fit... This is so awesome! :10:

SoCalAngel:
OK... sorry for the late post. My eldest is, well, without going into details, making me nutz! :confused:

Anyway, stepped on the scale on Friday morning.... and lost 2 more pounds since last Friday! :D
I am SOOOO HAPPPYYYY!!!! :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump:

Been walking a little more... drinking LOADS of water and almost cut sodas and caffeine out completely. This week was a little tough on the eating side of things, with all the freakin' chocolate around and all. Yet, I still lost 2 more pounds! :crafty:

My jeans don't fit... they keep falling down... my work pants don't fit... This is so awesome! :10:

That's great, keep it up (the weight loss not the kid driving you nuts, hehe)

Back
Top Bottom