Thursday 22nd March Weighin

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OH NO!!! I GAIN SUPER MASSIVE WEIGHT!!! :11:

NO! J/k, I gained in muscle because just did a body fat percentage and the level of percent is at the acceptable level plus although my weight is big, my pant sizes has gotten smaller and just yesterday my new Akona wetsuit came and it fits perfectly :).

Today is 155, some are muscle weight :D. But I'm afraid it will stay like that or may go up and down. :).

Congrats Roy!

I'm doing it slightly different! I want to get down to a low weight, then I can start gaining muscle - or toning... by increasing weights etc, at the moment I can see a numeric (weekly) reduction in my weight, so I can see a result of my diet and cardo. if I was doing serious weight training, I might not loose any weight or even gain weight! and my motivation might not be there!

But you my friend are doing great! I feel another round of 'Before and After' photos coming - with a new toned look Roy!

Well Super kudos and congrats to you too Rich especially from 215 down to 150 is a very large digital and is alot of weight too! :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom