Thursday 7th December - Weighin!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OK guys... I've finally decided... I'm in! I give anyone permission to ping me if I haven't posted my weight each Thursday!

So, as of today, my starting weight is 363 pounds.

I'm going to set up a work-out area in my garage this afternoon in preparation.

Welcome! Joining is the first step!

woohoooo Bry - good to see you here!

i know you have a newborn bub in your home so what better a reason to get healthy and fighting fit than the thought of chasing down all those boys that one day will be after your little girl!

looking forward to your progress each week!!!

cheers

Ok, I'm in!

Congrats to everyone who lost this week. I actually did weigh in on the 7th.
===
Started November 1st at 310 lbs
Weigh-in December 7th at 275 lbs (down 5 from Dec. 1)
Total so far: 35 lbs
===
I am walking 1-2 hrs each night @ 3.5 mi per hr.
I really enjoy Smart Ones... They are my main food supply, and fruit
Oh, and air-popped popcorn - mmmm... popcorn

:happywave CT and congrats on the HUGE SUCCESS you have already achieved! youre going great guns!!

whats "smart ones"????

almitywife:
:happywave CT and congrats on the HUGE SUCCESS you have already achieved! youre going great guns!!

whats "smart ones"????
Thank you... From what I've read.... you have had some huge success yourself. Congrats to you as well!

Smart Ones are pre-packaged meals from Weight Watcher's (Purchased at the local grocery in the frozen food section). They are usually between 180 and 340 calories per meal. I find them VERY tasty and easy to get enough to eat without a ton of calories.

ahhhh - so this would involve a microwave then!

heheheh - we dont own one (just figured out how to open the door on the one at work) so im clueless on all the packaged meals! :D

almitywife:
ahhhh - so this would involve a microwave then!

heheheh - we dont own one (just figured out how to open the door on the one at work) so im clueless on all the packaged meals! :D
They are easier in the microwave, but there are oven directions as well

Great news, and welcome! Here's to continued success!

heres to the silly season being over... how many meals out, get togethers & bbq's have we had since 1st December! (or way back to thanksgiving for you guys i would guess)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom