Thursday, Feb 10, 2005

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Starting weight: 88 kg / 194 lbs (January 13, 2005)
Current weight: 86 kg / 190 lbs
Target weight: 75 kg / 165 lbs

:07: i missed you guys!!!
anyway I weigh 143 right now and I am aiming for 130!!! Then i will add the muscle back
Bridget

Down to 228.5 It's slooooow going but it's getting there!

I missed last week. Today I'm down 3. I haven't exercised all week. I have been so busy that I had no time to eat, and missed a few meals.
I'm planning on swimming today and hopefully some bike riding this weekend.

I haven't reported in for several weeks, can't even remember what I was last time. But I have lost since returning from our cruise on 1/24. My total weight loss since Sept. is 25 lbs. exactly. It's been fairly slow but I figure that this is a life-style change and those don't happen overnight. Six years ago I weighed 65 more lbs than I do now, hope that is encouraging to someone out there. I had lost to this point and kept it off until a couple of yrs ago and the 25 lbs crept back on, but I'm glad I stopped the gaining when I did. I would still like to lose around 25-35 lbs more, and when I accomplish that, I will have lost enough for a whole person!

NOW to get to exercising again... I'm still balking, geez.

Foo

OK. It's time to start!
5' 10" (that won't change) 217
Goal #1: 200
Goal #2: don't think about it until meeting goal 1 :D

Hmmm, seems to be a trand here, up 2#, but I had chocolate, fast food and mexican this week, so I've no excuses

week, weight, loss/gain, total loss since April 8, 04
1. 242
2. 239, 3, 35
3. 238.5, .5, 35.5
4. 241, +2.5, 33
5. 236, -5, 38
6. 238, +2, 36

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom