Thursday Night Beach Dive, 10/19 Howards Place. 7pm

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scuba_Jenny

dirty-finned dive goddess
ScubaBoard Supporter
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Ok, who is game?

Count me in!

oooo... me ! me!... I wanna go!

Darn, I can't make one that is that early and that far from home due to diabetic kitty.

Would anyone else like to do one at 7:30 in South Broward?

Whoops - it would probably help if I read the title - 7:00 (Just linked over from the other thread)

That could work, I'd just need to find something to do for an hour.

Possibly. What about from our place?? Free parking :eyebrow:

ohhh Free parking, and the tourists aren't there yet, sounds good to me. Haven't dived your neck of the woods (street) since this spring. Ready for a party??

Seeing that it is just 7:30 now, a little bit earlier works for me. I can be there round 6 PM

Thread title changed to reflect diving at Howards. You supply the directions, K?

Ok...

Here's a link for a
Map from Yahoo Maps.

Our building is called "Galt Towers" even though there is only one tower. We have been out of town for 4 days, and they may have finished the north parking lot... I'll post where to park tomorrow :wink:

I can TRY to make this!!! It isn't all that far north of me, and I can hopefully get home from work and deal with diabetes kitty, load up the car, and get there!! Jenny, I have your cell number so if it looks like I can make it, I'll call and let you know!! It all depends on traffic. Coming out of downtown Fort Lauderdale at rush hour is such a bear!

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom