Thursday Photo ~ Blues

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dee

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
I don't remember if we've done blues or not but going through an album this morning, this is just seemed to fit today. Our stormy weather today probably has something to do with it! Sure wish I was there!

CoCo View Wall, Roatan, Honduras
ado.sized.jpg

Storm, Dee? What storm? Beautiful day up here :)

At Jeff Davies, Bonaire
11-IMG_0015.jpg

Margareth Bay, Bonaire
13-IMG_0034.jpg

You guys didn't waste any time today! Thanks...just what I needed!

Notabab...yep, storms. The worst seems to have passed but it's still dark all around. Dreary day all around.

Aren't they all supposed to be blue? Ok...here's a couple of my blue strobe-less wonders. :)

Wreck of the Adolphus Busch - FL Keys

aaa.jpg

aad.jpg

This one has a real depth of blue, which I'm sure the more experienced photographers will appreciate. Also important to note is the excellent "weighting" of the subjects, framed nicely in the bottom of the picture. I think I should turn pro.

Dave

Not the greatest picture, we are just beginners learning how to use the sport finder.

But, I thought this was the coolest thing. The shark followed these little guys around just like in picture for a good 10 minutes, and never showed aggression.

At Bull Run, Bimini Bahamas.

and it is blue

mike

Back
Top Bottom