Tiger Shark at Black Rock!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Photoshopped I guarantee it. The pics in the link are all terribly Photoshopped (look at the orcas).

Also this incident happened about 2 1/2 years ago. There's a date near the picture in the link provided by knotical.

Photo shopped, period.
First off it's layered.

But more obvious is the scale. That shark would be approx. 32' long and the turtle someplace near 8-9 feet wide.

Not even a nice try photo-shopper

We are on Maui right now and Kamaole I, II and III beaches were closed for a while on 1/25 after a tiger was spotted near the beach. Some reports claim that a swimmer was bumped by the shark. I am clueless as to how to provide a link to the stories but google knows all!

I was snorkeling at black rock in Maui 2 days ago and was visited by a 14 foot tiger shark. I was about 30 feet away. I didn't stop to take a picture, I just made the swim to shore with my friends. Just curious if the picture above is still posted anywhere.

Back
Top Bottom