Tilos Enigma Titanium Superstretch 3/2 Wetsuit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Willar

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I just got the Tilos Enigma Titanium Superstretch 3/2 Wetsuit (#JSP306) in the mail. I tried it on last night and it feels great. It is an extremely stretchy fabric, must be almost identical to the Henderson Hyperstretch, except being half price. I can see why it's a Scuba Lab Tester's Choice.

Very easy to get on and off. Sizing is seems true to their chart. I was right on XL and I don't feel overly squeezed. Looks to fit properly, the superstretch seems to be a great way to go. Construction quality appears very high. Knee pads are thick yet soft and flexible. Non-slip coating on the shoulders. I am very happy with it so far. Can't wait to get it wet in 3 weeks!! (No, I don't work for Tilos, I'm just happy to have a good, stretchy wetsuit without the Henderson price!)

Description from scuba.com plus my comments:
Scuba Lab Testers Choice! April 2006
3mm Superstretch Torso/2mm Superstretch arms and legs
4-way Super-stretch stretches up to 250% more than standard neoprene - much easier to don/doff
Large pre-bent rubber kneepads for added comfort - very thick, very soft, stitched on, very nice
Titanium material for superior warmth - we'll find out soon
Glideskin o-ring seal neck/wrist/ankles keep waterflow to a minimum - o-ring on ankle & wrist, flat glideskin on neck seal
Back Zip with leash (pull cord) - with velcro retainer on pull tab
Heavy duty #10 YKK zipper - yes, nicely done

BTW, I tried on the Akona AKMS204 that was a Tester's Choice but it was not superstretch material. I wasn't happy with the tight fit and non-stretchy material so I returned it and went with the Tilos. Of course, the Tilos costs 50% more, but it looks like it's well worth it.

Good diving!

Dean

Got it from scuba.com with good service. No problem on returning the wetsuit I didn't want.

Back
Top Bottom