Tim...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

That said, looking at the StormSurf wave model, it's looking like a bit of a north-western swell will be coming in... 2-4' surf.

It looks like it'll be pretty flat down here -- wanna try Makena or Ahihi instead?

Is anyone else coming?

probably a no-go for me then - not enought time as I usually just get back in time when diving up here on Sunday afternoons - but Monday maybe?

My Monday is wide open...

What time are you done choir? Would you like to come down here for a night dive?

Alternatively, you can call me in the AM once you've seen the surf up there... the wave models aren't perfect! :)

justleesa:
Missing you too Lori...who knows, I might win the $2,000,000 radio contest and everything would fall into place :)

Hey Lisa, I have an extra ticket, front row center ticket with your name on it for the Maui Music Festival for Nov. 12th. If you want to go, I'll give it to you. And if you bring Roger, I MIGHT let him take my seat for a limited amount of time, lol. :D

kidspot:
hey Kris, What are ya' doing tomorrow afternoon? If conditions permit I'd have time to do either blackrock or Honolua ... or ... Honolua in the afternoon and Blackrock as a night dive after church?

P.S. Leesa and Lori - you're both invited too of course :wink:

OK, Tim...Your killin' me here! :confined:

Thanks for the invite though :blinking:

I think...even though I'm missing the Nov. monthly dive with you guys, we should do a "let's go diving with Lori" day or night while I'm there, lol.

Tim I think we should go early enough. You know how I like to make you late for work.

Remember the time we met at Airport Beach. We were down for something like 75 minutes when you looked at your watch and said something like "oops" I'm late for work, lol.

Back
Top Bottom