Tissue stress associated with bubble formation; potential benefits of diving enriched air

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

This debate is just feeding a troll now.
Says who? I once did 49 dives in 2 weeks, all on air, and never felt any better. If you need EAN to feel better maybe you should quit diving and watch TV instead.

I believe you. Nitrox does not help you post-dive. Now, what does that have to do with whether it might help someone else? Or, are you confusing personal experience with hard information?

I believe you. Nitrox does not help you post-dive. Now, what does that have to do with whether it might help someone else? Or, are you confusing personal experience with hard information?
My experience casts doubts on such claims. Since there is no hard evidence, I strongly recommend that you choose words accordingly. As in "there has been some anecdotal evidence that NITROX helps some divers overcome so-called "post-diving fatigue" they allegedly experience."

My experience casts doubts on such claims. Since there is no hard evidence, I strongly recommend that you choose words accordingly. As in "there has been some anecdotal evidence that NITROX helps some divers overcome so-called "post-diving fatigue" they allegedly experience."
REALLY LOL now! I will return the favor: I strongly recommend that you choose words accordingly. As in "there has been some anecdotal evidence that NITROX does not help some divers overcome so-called "post-diving fatigue" they allegedly do not experience."

My experience casts doubts on such claims.
...says someone who has repeatedly dismissed anecdotal evidence.

Pot, meet kettle.

It's comforting to see SB has developed into a peer-reviewed journal.

...says someone who has repeatedly dismissed anecdotal evidence.

Pot, meet kettle.
We aren't on equals here since I'm not claiming positive effects, but they are. So when it came to "their word against mine" after no hard evidence of such positive effects has been presented, I won the argument by default. Just try to submit your claims to FDA and you'll see what happens.

Are you really saying there is no benefit in safety? Period?

There is a benefit to spending hours in lines to get your genitals x-rayed at airports: one fewer idjit with a disfunctional incendiary device strapped to his crotch was able to board a plane. Which on the recorded incidents basis constitutes 100% improvement in safety, way better than going from .05 to .01.

Back
Top Bottom