TL Sat 7/23 or Sun 7/24

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I am looking at meeting up with a few guys Saturday. Still waiting to hear back from them.

I assume Discover Scuba is likely the only shop to have AL80's for rental with a DIN valve? I hate the damn DIN-Yoke adapters - whack my head on it.

I drive a Silver Maxima - FWIW.

humanphibian:
I'll be out on Sunday. I'll be in a '03 3/4 ton pewter silverado 4x4 w/ H2 wheels and tires. I' make the rounds and visit, but I'll be parked by the ScubaToys group.

Hmmm, I wonder if you're confoosed a bit, humanphibian? Looks like these guys are speaking of going to Twin Lakes by Houston this weekend, and sounds like you are planning to be at Clear Springs in Terrell?

Foo

OPPS,
brain is a little slow today......sorry.

I'll be SOMEWHERE sunday, hell I might make a right on 45 and head to H-Town. It's been a couple of weeks since I've been wet.......I'm getting delirious. :06:

humanphibian:
OPPS,
brain is a little slow today......sorry.

LOL, don't be sorry, I just thought I'd try to help yall out a bit.

humanphibian:
I'll be SOMEWHERE sunday, hell I might make a right on 45 and head to H-Town. It's been a couple of weeks since I've been wet.......I'm getting delirious. :06:

I feel your pain. I haven't been able to dive in 5 wks!!! I have no brain cells left that are hydrated... Besides, I would also love to end up diving with the Southern Swampers at TL, this is a planned road trip someday. Have fun diving Sunday.

Foo

JWU42:
I am looking at meeting up with a few guys Saturday. Still waiting to hear back from them.

I assume Discover Scuba is likely the only shop to have AL80's for rental with a DIN valve? I hate the damn DIN-Yoke adapters - whack my head on it.

I drive a Silver Maxima - FWIW.

I'll be there around 0900 searching for a dive buddy. Silver Pathfinder.

My buddies have backed out for now. Anyone know when Discover Scuba opens?

Back
Top Bottom