Tls 350 $900 obo

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bobby

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
TLS 350, Size Medium, brand new never been wet zipper, zip seals w/ 2 newer sets of seals, fairly new Steve Gamble high quality socks, un-balanced pee valve. $900 OBO. Color is dark blue on light blue and is faded.

This is a very old suit that is dry and in good condition. Unlike the newer TLS suits the trilam material is heavy duty with good stitching and solid seams. It has been a very dependable suit even more so than our signature TLS suits that are only 5 years old.

I am 5'10" 175 pounds. A buddy that is 5'11" 210 pounds borrowed it and it fit him as well. Dr. X and I have used it as a backup for both of us traveling. It has two sets of zip seals that Steve put the seals on, one fits me the other set fits Dr. X.

We have other backup suits and this one does not get used so we have decided to sell it instead of just have it sit around.

I also have Weezle extreme plus thermal in good shape, size large for $200 if someone needs thermals with the suit. All my other thermals are in rough shape and not worth selling.

I will get some pictures and forward them to anyone that PM's me with a request.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom