To All Scuba Board Members

What Banner would be adopted for the PPD Dive-O-Rama

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

midwestdvr:
Ditto for the light blue (#3). You can see the design better. Would it be possible to get a hold of one (whatever design is chosen)?

sure why not? we can have one printed for you when you head down

midwestdvr:
Kewl. I'd love to get a hold of one. Let me know how, it'll be one of many souvenirs I'll bring back.

we can have the printer run you an extra piece when youre in town. see you soon

guys,

earlier i emailed to jonix, clgsamson, matt and paolov a copy of the file (study3) of the winning design for the banner production

i also added 2 extra files for a TSHIRT design - with the PPD logo on the front and a trimmed-down banner design on the back...

so far tshirts are on a KKB (do your own ironing) system for either silkscreen or tshirt-transfer-paper

sub-designs may be created/ requested for such purposes as stickers, mugs, aprons, tank viz, wetsuits (white with airplane collars!!!) or other purposes upon request...

just give me one of whatever you're putting it on hehehehehe shirts, mugs, etc... i can also design something for a BC... i'm a large... hehehehehehehe

for whatever it's worth here is what a shirt would look like.... (i'm a 2x)

shirtdesign.jpg

see you guys there!!!

Jag

PS
we can also host a dive-o-rama in your location but you have to shoulder the travel cost of at least 2 PPD divers for that ehehehehehehe

Make sure to have one for when the rest of Scubaboard catches up and does a worldwide Dive-O-Rama.... Maybe the Philippins can sponsor it!... Talk about a big event.

Why not we have world class diving and plenty of resorts to house people :)

Back
Top Bottom