To All Scuba Board Members

What Banner would be adopted for the PPD Dive-O-Rama

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jonix : 1 Banner

hold on guys on the T-shirt. we do not have approval to use the Scubaboard logo on the T-shirt. It has legal issues.

Hold on any printing of T-shirts until we obtain approval from the copyright holders of the Scubaboard Logo.

JAG : ANG GALING !!! (great WORK !!!)

paolov:
hold on guys on the T-shirt. we do not have approval to use the Scubaboard logo on the T-shirt. It has legal issues.

Hold on any printing of T-shirts until we obtain approval from the copyright holders of the Scubaboard Logo.
If you get approval, I'd throw in on a T-shirt!

paolov:
Jonix : 1 Banner

JAG : ANG GALING !!! (great WORK !!!)

copy that chief :wink:

FWIW....I love the banner and logo design. #3 for me, too. Phil would have a great time in Vegas at DEMA!

As for the copyright, paolov is right, you'll need permission from NetDoc and/or TechAdmin to use it. NetDoc may want to borrow Phil's suit to wear at DEMA, it's perfect!

hmmmm so do we need to do two banners , one to be used locally one to go to DEMA show? and T-shirts (if approved) to DEMA as merchandising?

Let's await the Board, it is getting into Commercial issues...... good or bad ? another poll? hehehhehehehe

paolov:
I SMS jonix/jag on the modification on the T-shirts. lets await the revision.

however you are all welcomed to order T-shirts of the Board at www.cafepress.com/scubaboard

How long before a "spoofs" version comes out? :D

Ben_ca:
How long before a "spoofs" version comes out? :D

maybe this afternoon. just a slight modification. It would be a print & iron sticker thing unto a T-shirt. we will know the cost in awhile.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom