"To boldly go where no one has ...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Iguana Don

Reaction score
WANTED

One scuba babe, to travel to exotic destinations and share dreams and visions. Have mind to explore and seek out new experiences. Timid need not reply.

Must have sense of humor and be an above average diver. Looks, class and taste are a plus, must have own gear, send picture of gear.

ID

Did you notice that he only wants a photo of the gear, not the girl?

But he better register his own gear as property of the Cayman Island Bank....heheheh
By the way..this isn't an application Don.
Cheers Ears

Nice offer. You didn't mention the place. Does this include dives and food? What are the sleeping arrangements? We need more info.
And finally can I bring my husband?
:sunny:

I agree Natasha we need a lil more info. It sounds good but what's the whole package? Are you buying? Destination ... well I'm not real picky on that one. I have my gear and can be packed and ready to go in a short time so let's have some details.
Ldreamin

Don,

Maybe you need to lure them with free EAN or a whole week - you know - scuba babes just can't resist that...

Dane

Nice reply Natasha.....I have a feeling that the husband issue will really throw a spanner in his works.
Can't blame a guy for trying though.....
Hocky

ID,just tell them you're powerless over yourself and your Scuba addiction.There are a few ladies who like to rescue apparent derelicts.My now wife thought it odd that I only work 8 months a yr,she felt a strong woman could motivate me.9 yrs later,she dives and is as bad as me.I'd hold out for pictures of them in thier gear too,who knows what lengths someone would go to find a good man.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom