To rubicon's folks

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

stargost

Contributor
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I'm not sure if it's me or the file in Rubicon server, but I cannot download the doc:

Development and validation of no-stop decompression procedures for recreational diving: the DSAT recreational dive planner.
Hamilton, Rogers, and Powell. 1994
RRR ID: 4228

I've tried from 2 computers / different accounts and still the same, I got the message that the file is corrupted and cannot be downloaded.

It is a very large file (78MB), but I have been successful getting some other decent size ones from the site, so not sure what is going on.

thanks

Are you 'right clicking' on the view/open button located in the grey box at the bottom of the page and selecting 'save file as'?

If this does not work, let me know.

Thanks!

Hi Guys,

I'm not sure if it's me or the file in Rubicon server, but I cannot download the doc:

Development and validation of no-stop decompression procedures for recreational diving: the DSAT recreational dive planner.
Hamilton, Rogers, and Powell. 1994
RRR ID: 4228

I've tried from 2 computers / different accounts and still the same, I got the message that the file is corrupted and cannot be downloaded.

It is a very large file (78MB), but I have been successful getting some other decent size ones from the site, so not sure what is going on.

thanks

For some reasons, when using firefox, i have to open the all document in an acrobat window before saving it. The size of the file seems not to allow it.
But indeed, as you indicated when saving the file directly, which i did with Safari, it worked.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom