today at the sea

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

stuffed squid. *yummy*

nevertheless, it makes me think of the ones that are edible. :wink:

jonix:
those squid paolov are referring to are the type that don't move. :rofl3:
oh they do move. also saw a group , more squids near Kirbys rock yesterday.

am now back in manila for the weekend. hehehhehehehe...... .

did drift dive yesterday from batok to beatrice , took advantage of the strong currents.. NICE !!!!! the balloon did not reach the surface even though we were at less than 10 meters depth, the current just draged the balloon away and down...... hehehhehe......

and that stupid fellow at Sombrero island charged us 100 per head, i said fine.... then he goes, oh that shade with sack as roof cost you more too. ok fine just give us a receipt,

then he comes back with a mimeo paper printed sombrero island, i was asking for a TIN registration receipt as he was charging high price, could not produce and he was insisting that that was the receipt. so i told the group to just leave and just hang a the south side behind the island for our S.I.

from whence we did the DRIFT DIVE, batok to beatrice !!!!! WONDERFUL !!!! effortless dive,....

that needs a REPEAT DIVE !!!!

Went diving last Saturday. Water temp still @ 27 degrees Celsius. Great viz.

First dive @ Panis - moderate current, no white tip, but we saw a blue spotted ray in the cave & a mantis shrimp & lots of shrimps at the top of the cave.

Second dive @ Eagle Point - saw 5 scorpionfish.

boljakool:
Went diving last Saturday. Water temp still @ 27 degrees Celsius. Great viz.

First dive @ Panis - moderate current, no white tip, but we saw a blue spotted ray in the cave & a mantis shrimp & lots of shrimps at the top of the cave.

Second dive @ Eagle Point - saw 5 scorpionfish.

hahahahaha i thought you said, first dive panis !

second dive.... you being sarcastic huh.... scorpion fish...... :D

arrrgh, nice that the drift dive worked out well with you, pao. i had an anti-drift dive. lol

twas 27C at PG last weekend. did canyons, dungon, hole in the wall, and west escarceo. canyons was as usual great but my dm made the wrong entry and we end up fighting the current the entire 45 minutes.

rhadamantus:
arrrgh, nice that the drift dive worked out well with you, pao. i had an anti-drift dive. lol

twas 27C at PG last weekend. did canyons, dungon, hole in the wall, and west escarceo. canyons was as usual great but my dm made the wrong entry and we end up fighting the current the entire 45 minutes.
i'd take that dive anytime over 50F waters.

rhadamantus:
i had an anti-drift dive. lol

but my dm made the wrong entry and we end up fighting the current the entire 45 minutes.

so your anti-drift dive was DM huh. you should have drifted and who knows you may have ended up in Washing Machine over at Verde Island :D

or you probably entered the correct entry point but the timing of entry was when the current was fierce....

Back
Top Bottom