tomb raider wetsuit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

do you have a pic of it to share? I havn't seen the movie yet.

I'm guessing that you could ge tit custom made. Or check the credits to see who made it?

FLL Diver once bubbled...

Wow! :wacko:

I wonder if that second optional zipper is waterproof? It seems to me it could introduce cold water where you wouldn't want it. :D

Marc

What I find amusing is the "Used Items" link in the upper left. I don't think I'd want any used items from these folks...

I would check with Carolyn at www.liquidfit.com When I ordered my suit from her, she was telling me that she had workied with Sea World with their costumes. She also said that she had done a Superman and a Batman suit. Good luck.

Humm .. now maybe I could buy one for my wife .. yum .. but would she wear it ...

I don't think a guy would look to good waring a suit like that. :eek:

A woman yes, but a guy, no.

One good thing though, if you were ever left at sea by the dive boat you wouldn't have to worry about being found, your whole body would act as a sun refelctor and you could be spotted for miles bobbing at the surface. :D

Scott

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom