Took my Transpac out for a few dives since I'd gone hard plate

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I run the bands through my STA then sandwich the wing between the STA and backplate. I would probably want the bands to run through something besides the slots on the wing alone. If you can, run them around the transpac webbing & sex bolts - it'll prevent the sex bolts from jacking up the finish on your tanks and give a bit more strength (if you can do it that way).

Unfortunately, that won't work. If I run them through the transpac, I won't be able to run them through the wing. Since they're not my tanks, if the only issue is the finish on them, then no need for me to be concerned. I'll be on a live aboard for a week doing 4 dives/day.

I just want to make sure that I won't have to worry about the fact that my wing and tank is only attached to me and the harness by 2 bolts. :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom