Top 10 Masks For Big Heads

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bottom line, going by what someone recommends is not going to get you a mask that fits. You need to try it on and use it with a regulator or snorkel in your mouth.
With that said, the one that works for me.....ScubaMax MK173 frameless. You should be able to find it online in your price range. FYI....it has a black skirt which some people don't like.

Last edited:
I second the Scuba Pro Crystal Vu (not the crystal view plus) I have a huge noggin and ive always gone back to it!!!...

I have an atomic frameless in the mail on its way, for the money i hope I dont have to send it back... it just looks so cool.

I have two atomics frameless. I have been through numerous masks and this one is by far the best fitting one I've owned.

I have a seriously wide head. I have tried the Atomic and honestly don't know why people recommend that mask for really wide heads. The widest of their line try to seal right at the corners of my eyes.

The Visualator is probably the widest I have ever tried and works well enough. I use it for snorkeling but find it is bulky. I currently use the XS Scuba M-Line Duo which is about as good as I have found. If you have a moderately wide head the Sea Vision line works fairly well. It is almost big enough for me but not quite so if will likely fit all but the biggest heads.

I have a watermelon sitting on my shoulders. I got the Mares X-vision and am very happy. there are different seals too. Look around and you can get one in your price range. The liquid skin is amazing, but would probably cost more.

Back
Top Bottom